Do you want to develop your very own Android application but due to the lack of coding knowledge you can’t do it? First of all, I would like to say that there is no requirement of coding knowledge in developing an Android application. You can either hire a professional to do it for you or you can use online tools that are available to help you out with creating your very first Android application.
Andromo is one such tool that helps you to create your very own Android application without any coding and that too under a budget that you can afford. Now there is no need to hire a professional app developer and spend thousands of dollars on creating an Android app for your site or business. Now let’s see exactly how you can create your very own application using Andromo app builder for Android.
Create Android Apps with Andromo:
Step 1: First of all, create your account by signing up from here. Then confirm your account by clicking on the confirmation link that you will receive on your email address.
Step 2: Now login to your account using the email id and password that you used while signing up. Once you are logged in, you will see a “Create New App” button.
Step 3: Then you will see a screen like below. Enter the name of your project and hit the “Create” button.
Step 4: This is the place where you will provide the details to develop your app. Let’s take a quick look at each of the section properly.
- Basic App Info: Here you will provide the details like your app name, the target app store, category, the package name and the icon of the app.
- Activities: Here you have to specify what type of functions the application will perform. Will it be a music player or a note taking application? Specify it here.
- Styles: Design the app’s user interface from this section.
- Dashboard: Decide how the user dashboard should look like in your app.
- Monetization: Want to make money with your application by showing ads in your app? This section will help you do that.
- Services: With this tab, you can track how well your app is doing, is it becoming popular or not! You can enable/disable analytics and airbop messaging from this tab.
- Build: Finally its time to build your application.
Step 5: Once you hit the “Build” button, the application will start the building process. When your app is completely developed, you will receive an email.
This is the most important section because to create professional applications for Android, you will have to pay something. You can create your account with Andromo for free, but with the free account, you will be able to create only one app and that too will be having ads.
To get complete control over the ads and the interface of the application, you need to upgrade your account from a free member to a paying member. Here are the pricing details that you can go for.
Final Words about Andromo:
Andromo is a brilliant android application developer site, probably the best when it comes to developing Android applications without any coding knowledge. If you are some small business house or a start-up, then you might be on a tight budget and with Andromo, you can get an application for your start-up at very cheap price compared to when hiring a professional app developer.
More Details: Andromo App Maker for Android
So my thoughts is you should take Andromo for a spin before hiring someone as you can save a lot and keep your budget in check.