- Halloween Giveaway: Free Get DVD Ripper Video Software for iPhone iPad Android
- Download Line For PC, Line for Computer & Mac (Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
- Google Announces the Next Android version – Android 4.4 KitKat
- (Review) Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android – Recover All Your Lost Data
- AOMEI Backupper Review – Data Backup and Cloning Software
There are many instant messaging apps available in the Google Play Store like Whatsapp, WeChat or Line, but there’s another amazing application that you should try out and that is Kik Messenger. But there are some people who don’t have an Android smartphone, so following this article, you will be able to download Kik Messenger for PC and chat with your friends without owning a smartphone.
We have already shared with you guides to download some of the best apps on your PC like Whatsapp for PC and Line for PC and so today we are sharing another popular chat app, Kik Messenger for PC. The application has been downloaded for over 50 million times from Google Play Store and that is one reason you can believe that the application has huge user base. So if you are not having a smartphone like Android or an iPhone, this guide will help you in downloading Kik Messenger for PC without any difficulties.
Kik Messenger for PC – Features
There are lots of features about Kik Messenger. If you have already used Whatsapp, then you will not find any problems getting used to the app as the user interface and working is almost the same as Whatsapp. PLus, there are some other features that makes it more user friendly than Whatsapp.
The best thing about Kik Messenger is that you always get a notification. When you send a message, when you receive a message and you even get a notification when your message is read by the receiver. You can set your own custom username that will be your identity and not your phone number.
The interface is simple and clean and no user will ever place any troubles in getting used to the application. The app can even be considered as one of the fastest and the convenient chat application and you will like using it rather than using some other application.
So here is a complete step-by-step guide to download Kik Messenger on computer for those who don’t own a smartphone.
Steps to Download Kik Messenger for PC:
- Download and install Bluestacks App player on your computer.
- Once installed, open it and hit the search icon on top. Type in “Kik Messenger” in the search bar and hit Find.
- The app player will show you some results on your screen. Click on the first results, Kik Messenger.
- Follow the steps that you are asked to. These steps are easy and once you complete all of them, you will be able to see an Install button.
- Hit the Install button and the application will be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- Wait for a few moments as it may take some time.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed Kik Messenger for PC.
Now you can start using the chat application from your computer. You need to open Bluestacks once again and on the homepage, you will find a tab named “My Apps” at the top. Click on it and under it you will see Kik Messenger application installed.
I hope you liked the guide to download Kik Messenger for PC and I would be glad if you could share it with your friends as well!