- (Review) Apowersoft Free Screen Capture – Capture, Edit and Share
- How to Hide Facebook Friends List From Your Timeline?
- Movavi Mac Video Converter Review – The Fastest Video Converter
- Halloween Giveaway: Free Get DVD Ripper Video Software for iPhone iPad Android
- Top 3 Best Skype Alternatives That Are Worth Using
Are you one of those who want to fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error on your computer? If you are getting this error again and again, it means that you are not using a genuine version of Windows 7 OS on your computer. But that’s of no worry as we are going to fix that today.
Now if you have download a pirated version of the operating system and installed it on your computer, you will surely get some error messages like the Not Genuine Error, but at the end of this post, if you do everything right you won’t get any messages. Sometime back we shared with you an article on how to change file extensions in Windows and so now here’s the article on how to fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error on your computer.
Disclaimer: By writing this post, we are NOT promoting piracy with this post. TechnologyVenue.com is in no way affiliated to or supports such piracy related activities. Developers spend lots of time working on softwares, so respect them and buy genuine license. The only reason we are posting this article is for informational purpose. Under no circumstances should this post be misinterpreted as promoting piracy.
Why Are You Getting Windows 7 Not Genuine Error?
There might be some reasons that you are getting a Windows 7 Not Genuine Error but one of the most possible reason is that the OS version you are using till now was a trial version and it has now expired.
Or you might have download some software from a not trusted site and got some possible threats on your computer that hampered with your system. This is not common but can happen if you download softwares from unknown sources.
Can You Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error?
Of course, you can fix the error easily with just some simple steps. You might be thinking that there might be some hardcore coding involved with this method or you have to use some softwares to get the work done, but there’s absolutely nothing like that.
In fact, this is one of the most popular method to fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error as it is the easiest method that a person can use. Even if you are not a technical person and doesn’t understand much about computers and its functions, then also you can fix the error by using this method.
So now that you know how easy the method to fix the error is, you might be wondering as to how to get started. So below are the steps that you need to follow to fix the error in your computer.
- Best Facebook Proxy Login Sites to Unblock FB
- Best Torrent Clients for Windows and Mac OS X
- Best Installous Alternatives
How to Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error?
- First of all, start your computer.
- Now go to Start Menu and in the search box, type in “cmd”.
- You will get the CMD icon in the Start Menu. Right click on it and Run it as an Administrator.
- Now when the command prompt opens up, type in the command – “SLMGR –REARM” (without the double quotes).
- Now press Enter.
- If the above command doesn’t work, try typing “SLMGR/REARM” and then press Enter.
- Wait for a few moments and you will get a prompt window on your screen saying – “Command completed successfully. Please restart the system for the changes to take effect.”
Now all you need to do is restart your computer and see the changes. You can now enjoy the genuine version of Windows 7 OS on your computer without getting any error messages.
- Download Bluestacks App Player
- Download Samsung Kies for Windows and Mac OS X
- Best Android Root Apps
So this were the steps to fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error on your computer easily. Do follow the steps carefully so that you don’t face any troubles in fixing the issue. But even if you are facing anything when you are trying to fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error on your computer, then you can freely share it with us via the comments below and we will try our best to help you out in the situation.