- How to Download Torrents With Boxopus Using IDM?
- Top 4 Best File Manager Apps for Android Devices
- How to Root Sony Xperia M C1904/1905 Easily With Framaroot APK?
- Top 4 Best Facebook Proxy Login Sites to Unblock FB
- 10 reasons why you should invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies before it’s too late!
Do you want to know how to install Android OS on PC and use it on your computer? Are you wondering whether it is even possible? Well, I would say that it is absolutely possible to download Android OS for PC and install it on your computer.
Not every person is capable of buying an Android smartphone but being the most popular OS currently in the smartphone market, almost every person wants to own an Android device and use it at least for once. So for all those who think that you can use Android only when you own a smartphone, this is the post for you where you will see how to download Android OS for PC and use it directly from your computer without owning any smartphone.
How to Download Android OS for PC?
We are not going to temper with the actual OS which is installed on the computer and install Android OS on it. But instead we are going to use the OS with the help of another software which will enable you to check out the other operating system on your computer.
If you have already tried installing two different OS on your computer then you might have done it by dual boot in your computer. But that’s not what we are going to do today to install Android OS on PC.
We are going to use a software named VirtualBox that will help us to install the OS on our computer. All we have to do is download the VirtualBox software and the required Android OS on your PC and then follow some simple steps to install Android OS on PC.
How to Install Android OS for PC?
To download and install the OS on your PC, you need to follow the steps below. I have given all the steps so make sure to follow them properly to install the OS on your PC.
- First of all, download VirtualBox software on your computer according to the OS of your PC. [LINK]
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your computer.
- Now you need to download the Android OS file on your computer. Currently only Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich is compatible so you have to download that file only. So download Android 4.0 ICS on your computer. [LINK]
- Once the Android OS is downloaded on your computer, extract all the contents of the zip file on your computer.
- Inside the folder, you will find a file named “Android-v4.vbox”.
- Double click on that file and it will open with VirtualBox and the installation will begin.
Voila! You have successfully installed Android OS on your PC. The installation process will take some time depending on the hardware you are using on your computer. But it should not take much time.
You have now successfully downloaded Android OS for PC and installed it on your computer and it is now ready to use. This method works on all the leading operating systems like Windows, Mac and even Linux. So you can easily install the OS on your PC.
Do let us know if have any queries about the installation. Also let us know how the Android OS for PC works on your computer and let us know your feedback!