Are you one of those people who doesn’t own a PSP but want to play all its games? Are you looking for a way to play PSP games? If the answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Today we are going to share a way to download and play some of the best PSP games on Android device.
PlayStation Portable, or PSP, is a compact PlayStation that you can carry with you anywhere you go and play games as and when you like and wherever you like. Due to this reason, the PSP has become hugely popular among gamers all over the world and as it is popular, there are many awesome games available for it. Seeing such games, you might be wondering to buy a PSP but there’s no need if you want to play just a game or two. You can play the games without owning a PSP. You just need a proper Android smartphone and you can easily download and play PSP games on Android smartphone using an emulator app.
If you own an Android device, then you can easily play PSP games on it using an emulator known as PPSSPP emulator for Android. You just have to download the PPSSPP emulator on your Android smartphone, install it and you can easily play the PSP games on Android devices.
Requirements to Play PSP Games on Android:
You require 3 basic things ready to start playing the PSP games on your Android smartphone. Those three things are:
- An Android smartphone (It’s better if it’s high-end)
- An Android Emulator (PPSSPP)
- And PSP Games in ISO or CSO format.
How to Play PSP Games on Android Devices?
To download and play the PSP games, you need to follow the steps mentioned below properly. So follow these simple steps and start playing your favorite PSP games.
- Download PPSSPP Android emulator on your smartphone. [Download Link]
- You can even search PPSSPP in the Google Play Store and install it directly on your smartphone.
- Download PSP Games in ISO or CSO format. Search on Google and you will be able to find it easily.
- Now install PPSSPP emulator on your smartphone.
- Copy the PSP games to your smartphone’s memory or external SD card.
- Now run PPSSPP on your smartphone.
- Go to Games, go to the location where you have stored the PSP game’s ISO or CSO file and select it to open the game on your smartphone.
- That’s it! Now you will be able to play PSP games on Android devices easily.
List of Games that Works Fine With PPSSPP Emulator:
There are some of the games that works amazingly on an Android smartphone. Also if you own a high-end smartphone, then you will be able to play a lot more PSP games on Android compared to low-end smartphones.
I have played only one game till now and am still playing it. The game is Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai and it works amazingly without any lags. I have tested it on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. So if you own another Android device, the results may vary.
Here’s a list of some of the PSP games that works just fine on an Android device.
- Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai
- Assassin’s Creed Bloodlines
- Lord of Arcana
- Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive
- TNA Impact 2010
- Ghost Rider
- Burnout Legends
- Smackdown vs RAW 2011
These are the games that works fine on an Android smartphone. I will be keeping the list updated with more games as I test them all out on my smartphone. So be sure to bookmark this page.
I hope that you will now be able to play PSP games on Android devices using this tutorial, so please share it with your friends as well so that they can too enjoy the PSP games!