- 10+ Most Popular and High Quality Fonts to Download For Free
- The History of Android – All versions of Android OS (Infographic)
- The Multi-Screen Trend Today and Future Television Usage Predictions
- Download Odin 3.09 Latest Version for Windows and Android
- Review – EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Software
Samsung Galaxy S Duos is one of the most affordable Android smartphone that comes with a lot of features and is the first choice for many people who are looking for a smartphone that is light on pockets but still doesn’t compromise on features.
The smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 is a great smartphone that comes with Android 4.0 ICS operating system and is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor.
So in this article, I am going to show you how exactly you can root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 and unleash your smartphone. After rooting, you will be able to install Custom ROMs and do a lot of other tweaks that the stock ROM doesn’t allow.
Before You Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
There are some things that you need to do before you start the rooting procedure on your smartphone. There is always a possibility that something might go wrong and so you must take care of preventing such things and even if any such thing happens, how to go back.
So to play it safe, do follow the below steps properly and take the proper precautions before you start the rooting procedure.
- Charge your phone’s battery up to 80%.
- Backup all the important data of your smartphone.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone – Settings >> Manage Applications >> Development >> USB Debugging.
- Install proper USB Drivers for Galaxy S Duos S5762. (Download Samsung Kies if you are not sure)
Disclaimer: Rooting your phone may void the warranty. We or the developers are not responsible for any damages to your phone whatsoever. Proceed at your OWN risk!
Note: The root method is only for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562, so don’t try it on any other phone or other model number. Check your phone’s model number to be sure.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562?
- First of all, be sure to install the USB drivers on your computer.
- Next download this free tool – UnlockRoot [LINK]
- Once downloaded, extract the files from the zip folder.
- Now attach your Galaxy S Duos to the PC using the USB cable.
- Once the smartphone is connected to the PC, click on “unlockroot.exe” from the folder that you just extracted.
- When the tool will open, you will see a button saying ROOT. Click on it.
- Wait for some time and you will see a dialog box saying “Do you want to add a battery saver app on your phone”. You can select YES or NO according to your needs.
- Once your smartphone is rooted, it will ask you to reboot your device.
- Click on YES and your device will be rebooted automatically and you will now see a new app called SuperSU in your app drawer.
- That means that you device is now successfully rooted.
Awesome! You now have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562. You can check the root status by downloading Root Checker application from Google Play Store. I hope you liked the tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.
Now you can go on and install CWM Recovery to it and start flashing different Custom ROMs on your device and play with it and explore more features of your smartphone.
Do let us know if you are facing any problems regarding the procedure to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 via the comments below and we will do our best to solve it.