Do you want to stay in touch with your friends and loving ones at all times, even when you are not physically present? You can do so by using the instant messaging apps to stay connected and today we are going to see a way to download WeChat for Android as it is considered to be one of the best chat apps. If you don’t own a smartphone, then also you don’t need to worry as you can download WeChat for PC as well using the guide at the end.
WeChat is a great application available in the Google Play Store that lets you stay in touch with your friends by chatting with them and sharing different things with them. All it asks for is an Internet connection and nothing else. The app is completely free to download and use, you just need to have Internet access for the app to work. So if you have tried download the chat app from the Google Play Store and failed in doing so, here you can find the link to download WeChat app for Android and also a guide that will help you download and install WeChat for PC as well.
Features of WeChat for Android:
As I already said and you might be knowing it very well, WeChat allows you to chat with your friends whenever you like to. The application comes with awesome features that make it different from the other instant messaging app and makes it one of the best alternatives to Whatsapp. Here are some of the best features of WeChat for Android.
- Over 300 million people use WeChat on a daily basis.
- Lets you chat with your friends and allows you to send them photos and videos easily.
- With voice messages, its much easier to convey your message.
- Talk to multiple friends with Group chats and make it more fun by adding the animated smileys.
- Clear voice calls and high quality video calls.
- No need to logout and it stays on always and you know when you get a message with the push notifications.
- Share, like or comment on your friend’s photos easily.
- And lots more.
Read: Download Whatsapp for PC
Download WeChat for Android Now!
Now you might have probably tried to download the app from the official Google Play Store, but due to some reason you have been unable to do so. There’s nothing to worry as we have provided you with a download link to get WeChat apk for Android on your smartphone.
Just click on the link below, download the app on your computer, transfer it to your smartphone and install WeChat apk file on your smartphone and start using the app to chat with your friends.
How to Download WeChat for PC?
If you don’t own an Android smartphone or a phone that supports the application, then you also you can use the application if you want. All you need is to download and install an Android emulator software on your computer and you can then install any Android app that you want on your computer. Here’s the step-by-step guide on how you can download and install WeChat for PC and start chatting with your friends.
- First of all, download Bluestacks app player on your computer.
- Once downloaded, install the application on your computer and run the software when the installation process is complete.
- You will see a search box in the application.
- Type in “WeChat” and hit enter.
- Install the app from the search results. Wait for a few moments for the installation to complete.
- You will now see WeChat in the “My Apps” section in Bluestacks.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed WeChat for PC.
How to Use WeChat for PC?
You can use the app on your PC by installing it by following the steps above. Once the app is installed, you can access it from the My Apps section in Bluestacks. You have to enter the details to create an account if this is your first time with WeChat.
If you intend to make voice and video calls with WeChat for Windows computer, then you will have to set up a Mic with your computer to get started. If you have headphones, then it would be more awesome. Open the app, enter your details, sync the contacts and you are all set to go.
So do let us know what do you think about WeChat for Android app. Have you used it? If yes, then tell us about the features that you like the most. If you don’t own a smartphone, then download WeChat for PC and get started with chatting with your friends.